Friday, July 6, 2012

Transfer files to HTC Titan 2

It's  not as easy as plugging in the USB to the computer and a couple of cut-copy-pastes. It needs a lot more! Well, that's not at all rocket science, it's just Zune that your need.

Zune is a software which has to be installed on your computer. That is approximately 100mb of setup package which is required and installed thereafter. The installed software takes up approximately 97 mb of you disk space.

After the installation,  you'll need to connect your HTC Titan 2 to your computer via USB and setup Zune with the device.

Thereafter all you need is too sync the pictures, music and other files by some simple drag and drops.

The good thing about this process is that you learn to use Zune for HTC Titan 2. So go ahead and have some good time with Zune!

If this short story helped you, do let me know by leaving a comment below. And if you were not satisfied, I'll be happy to help you better !

2 comments:

  1. I have been trying for 3 days to get my Titan II to connect to my PC. I was ready to trade the phone in for something else until I came across your very helpful page. Thank you so much for posted this info!! I can now enjoy my awesome new phone!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Sheila :) I am glad that this post helped you.

    I have been with HTC Titan II since 6 months now and have fallen in love with it.

    ReplyDelete